in-house product-handling technology
In this area of the company, miprotek is active in the automation of materials-handling plants, packaging lines, filling plants and product identification. We offer you the experience gained from diverse control solutions for the chemical, glass, food and pharmaceutical industries. Miprotek pursues projects worldwide in compliance with the most varied of equipment specifications, offering individual service and the use of state-of-the art components in conceptual design and production.
Our customers’ project specifications for automation of in-house materials-handling technology are both individual and exacting:
- Consideration of the local conditions and the applicable equipment specifications
- Minimisation of downtimes through a well thought out handling process
- Detailed system monitoring recording the product statuses by visualising the process
- Meeting customer requests in respect of the SPC hardware components deployed
- Qualification of the operating personnel
- Optimisation of reaction times in case of faults by means of a good service Organisation and modern remote maintenance concepts (24-hour hotline)
- Optional database interface to existing systems
In this company area, we work closely with our partner Gronemeyer Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co.